Cold weather is moving in so I moved the Gary Fisher from the garage to the basement an put it on the trainer. Hoping to stay in better riding shape this winter.
Man i really should get back into riding. My gary fisher just sits in the garage . Too many other hobbies and life gettin in the way all the time lol.
Good idea Certified. And you are right Smokinpiney. I got out of the habit for several weeks there with my strength training. Still was running a couple times a week, but not doing the strength training, besides moving 10 cord of wood under the porch! LOL But now I have resolved to do a little strength training each day along with a run or walk. Maybe take one day off a week after I push it hard one day. Give the body some time to recoup. Good thread though Certified. Reminds us all we need to keep movin during the winter. I usually do, but I usually manage to put 10 or 15 pounds on and then have to lose it in the spring.
I have 10 or 15 I could stand to lose now...lol! I moved it into the basement just because I have already started to notice my lower back bothering me from sitting at work all day and more time on the couch at night since its dark. When I am able to get at least 30 minutes of riding or running in a day my back stays much more loosened up and bothers me less. During the summer months I try to ride 10-20 miles each day for 5 days a week.