In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

lasagna the sequal!

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Pallet Pete, Dec 28, 2014.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    thewoodlands, basod, papadave and 4 others like this.
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Lasagna all over!
     
    Pallet Pete and Well Seasoned like this.
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Aaaaaaahhhhhh:hair:

    I'll be watching. (And I won't mention that I had lasagna for lunch and dinner:jaw:)
     
    basod, papadave, raybonz and 2 others like this.
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    45 minutes to paradise baby!
     
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Yea literally all over my kitchen...:whistle: And I forgot the egg :picard: O well it'll still be amazing. I haven't made any in a couple months so it's time!
     
    raybonz and Well Seasoned like this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Its a Lasagna Celebration!:dancer:
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  7. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Maybe this Lasagna recipe' of yours will make the cookbook :)
     
    Pallet Pete and Well Seasoned like this.
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
  9. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    I swear to G I can smell that cheese!
     
  10. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I just ate some, now I want more! YOURS!:)
     
    Stinny and Pallet Pete like this.
  11. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Oh jeez.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  12. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I can express mail a zip lock full!:cool::p
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  13. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I keep requesting "smell-o-vision".
    I guess that's where Adam draws the line.
    After posting our recipe, I may just have to make one soon.
     
  14. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,294
    Likes Received:
    66,729
    Location:
    IN
    fishingpol Have you made one in your mud oven before? Sounds awesome.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  15. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Lasagna, no. Chicken parm with ground Italian sausage, yes. It was killer too.

    IMG_7307.JPG


    IMG_7314.JPG
     
  16. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Your a brave man with that request.
     
    papadave and Pallet Pete like this.
  17. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Only for food, not for the result of eating said food.:rofl: :lol:
     
    jetjr, Pallet Pete and Well Seasoned like this.
  18. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Fish, drop this onto the cookbook thread! There should be a section for Outdoor ovens...
     
    papadave and Pallet Pete like this.
  19. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Yup there is going to be an outdoor oven section too.
     
    papadave and My IS heats my home like this.
  20. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, what he said.
    Pretty much anything you've posted about would be gooder.:thumbs: