3rd time to fill the wood box this season. Almost full, will need one more load, sometime later next week. G-kids helped with the first load, for a bit, then wanted to slide into the house thru the chute Pics: Load 1, 2 & 3 off load at the wood chute & enough room now for trailer storage. Wood chute Almost 2 full rows gone , (near 3 cord) room for the trailer now. Last basement load was Nov 22nd, 2 days of wood left before started filling. 4 weeks & 6 days. Love the BK catalytic & the mild winter.
What kind of wood ya got there, Dave? I'll be refilling my porch next week while I'm off work. Bringing up some ash next.
I use the same approach as "don't mind the mule , load the wagon" I stack it up & jam it in at the top, in a few months it shrinks down & I have room for another few splits LOL Dry firewood storage is precious space