WOOD COILS - $50 © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap (google map) (yahoo map) THICK WOODEN COILS Located at Edgemate in the Smith Transport lot Most coils 200' - 300', 1/2" - 2" wide Perfect for burning for heat $50/skid
I suspect it's edgebanding for cabinetry, with finger joints between the lengths, and worth a lot more than $50/skid to the right person.
That's an interesting find. The seller almost sounds desperate to get them out the door by saying burning them for heat instead of selling them for their intended use. Maybe they are damaged like Jon1270 said
I just looked this up. They are a manufacturer of edgeband not far from here, about 50 miles east nearer to Scotty Overkill http://www.edgemate.com/index.htm I might pick some up for kindling if their process doesn't add glues or other chemicals.
My buddy worked out there for years..... They make veneer products for cabinetry. Be a shape to burn that stuff, imagine the cost they have in making it!