Had to say goodbye to my buddy of 12-1/2 years today due to a rupture tumor on his spleen. I wish this year would hurry up and end. Gary
Sry Gary, I know it's been a tough year for you. As having dogs myself I definitely feel your pain. I'm sorry for your loss.
Gary, so sorry for your loss. It is always so hard to say goodbye. Remember the good times and also take solace in remembering what a great bond you had.
I'm sorry to hear. I have lost a couple in the last few years and it is rough when they become a part of you.My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sorry, Gary. Take solace in knowing that you gave your buddy the best life you possibly could and he paid you back with boundless unconditional love.
Sure is a tough one. I think we've all been through this at least a few times. 99lbs never really go over the last time-seven years ago. Hate being dogless.
Sorry to hear this, it's tough to lose a family member. And Goldens are a special type of "almost human".
Sorry man, never easy losing a pet. Glad you were able to share a good long time with him but it's never enough is it?