Here are some little pizzas I made on the stove. I used Thomas English muffins cut in half for the crust.
Peperoni, I'm not that crazy about peperoni pizza but it is what I had. I like sausage the best on my pizza.
Thanks, they were tasty. I also like to take left over pizza and warm it up on the stove. Get the stove up to 600* and put some pizza in a skillet and put a lid on it. I found that it is best to put it cheese side down for a little while to get the cheese warmed up a little then flip it. It tastes better than when it was cooked the first time.
Glad you got to use the stove for some mini pizzas, they looked good. Just out of curiosity, what was your stove top temps reading on your therm?
Thanks, I think when I threw the grill pan on the stove was 450 but by the last batch it was around 600. I'm still learning to cook on the stove. Next time I'm gonna put the pan on 20 minutes before I start to cook the so it warms up.
Do you use a trivet when you cook? The Ideal Steel stove I have has 3 front burners built into the top lid.