In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available ms180

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by bocefus78, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Not for sale any more. Please close.



    if I want to sell this or not. Price will decide for me so this is more of a feeler than anything.

    I've got a stihl ms180 with the quick adjustable chain. It WAS a good runner until I tried to swap to an adjustable carb which I cannot make work but im definitely no saw tech. I should have shipped it out to have work done.

    It's been in pieces on my bench for months and I'm over it.

    Anyone have interest in this? I dont know what to ask. It runs and I will offer a $ back guarantee on piston cylinder etc. Being good to go. You just have to do a little work

    it would come with both carbs and pho unless u want a 14" stihl bar for added $.

    If not, I guess I will just go back to the old carb.

    Shipping from 46060 on your dime.

    So sawheads...what's this worth?
     
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    DexterDay likes this.
  2. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Pictures to show condition are going to help you out here.
     
    HoneyFuzz and DexterDay like this.
  3. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Went out to take pics and realized that i had completely forgot that I buggered the plastic case up on this and it's jb welded.

    I'm not willing to pass it on in its current poor state. Not gonna bring enough coin so I'll toss the old carb on and keep it.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.