Before they fall on my barn! Standing dead White Pine that made me nervous the last time we had some higher winds. Most of this should be dry enough to burn this winter. Been standing dead a while. Having some fun this weekend!
Whew... that wouldn't have been gooder... having to post pics of those laid down over your garage n all... good job Gas.
Great looking property,the pine looks good too.Hoping to get some more pine sometime this winter to have for next fall/spring 2016.
Had a little before but it melted. Warm, cold, warm, cold. Now it's warm. At least 45 now. Wind picking up now.
Good just gas. I don't like any pines next to my house. I had about 10 next to my house when I first bought my house in 2007 they got me nervous so I took them all down. Pine and heavy winds don't go together..
You can always count on a pine to drop limbs during the winter. Took down anything that could fall and hurt the house or garage.
All to the processing area. Wife and kids then cleaned up the branches and bark. Another job done. This works good.
You're getting pretty good at this Nice hinge ! Good job, good dry wood, peace of mind ! I see some dry scraps & limbs Bon fire time ?
You should see the pile of branches on the Bon fire pit from these two trees. Should be a good one next weekend.