In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Fried Stuffing with eggs and ham

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by tuneighty, Nov 29, 2014.

  1. tuneighty

    tuneighty

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Messages:
    542
    Likes Received:
    1,670
    Location:
    South Central PA
    Had the 30 cranked this morning, figured I may as well put it to good use.

    Got out a hunk of stuffing leftovers, and attempted to cut out a hole in the stuffing and cook an egg in said hole. Well, the stuffing kinda broke apart so that didn't work out.

    Still I planned to eat fried stuffing with eggs and ham...

    breakfast.jpg
     
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Looks good. :drool:
     
  3. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    It looks wicked good. I never would have thought of that.
     
  4. tuneighty

    tuneighty

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Messages:
    542
    Likes Received:
    1,670
    Location:
    South Central PA
    I will make it again tomorrow, only this time with some gravy :)
     
    splitoak, basod and jetjr like this.
  5. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Any pie? I just had pie for breakfast. Gravy sounds good too.
     
  6. tuneighty

    tuneighty

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Messages:
    542
    Likes Received:
    1,670
    Location:
    South Central PA
    No the pie didn't make it to the leftover stage....
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  7. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Glad I'm not the only one that likes fried stuffing.
     
  8. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,527
    Likes Received:
    95,603
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I like stuffing and cranberry sauce sammichs!!
     
    campinspecter likes this.
  9. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,183
    Likes Received:
    56,148
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Amen, I'll second that! :p
     
  10. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,183
    Likes Received:
    56,148
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Ditto, I scramble eggs right into mine after it's cooked:drool: and a pinch of franks red hot on it!
     
    tuneighty and jetjr like this.
  11. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Yup me to.
     
    tuneighty and WeldrDave like this.