In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Next time you order coffee cups

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by badbob, Nov 22, 2014.

  1. badbob

    badbob

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    2,482
    Likes Received:
    9,947
    Location:
    bozeman pass,park county,MT 6500'
    How about goer cups and insulated,hooded zip up sweats?
     
    Jack Straw and Pallet Pete like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    You mean travel mugs?
     
    Jack Straw and UncleJoe like this.
  3. badbob

    badbob

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    2,482
    Likes Received:
    9,947
    Location:
    bozeman pass,park county,MT 6500'
    Yes,travel mugs.My much older dad started calling them "goer cups/mugs about 8-9 years ago,just sticks in me now.He still lives in western MD,maybe it is an eastern thing?
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Its one I've never heard before.
     
    tuneighty likes this.
  5. badbob

    badbob

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    2,482
    Likes Received:
    9,947
    Location:
    bozeman pass,park county,MT 6500'
    Inever heard it either,nor my neighbors/hunting buddies,and they also grew up back in western md and penn.But at about the same time dad also got on this sammie kick,not a sandwich,but a sammie?I just figured one of 2 things,a little senile or just does not care anymore,going to speak his mind!
     
    Pallet Pete and Grizzly Adam like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I say sammich and gooder.
    Makin' fun. Was Dad a kidder?
     
  7. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I think that's a great idea, just get a decent size, good quality mug