I was looking at a very long range forecast from Accuweather, lets hope they're wrong. December 30. Day N E S W ESE 14 mph Gusts: 29 mph Icy mix in the morning followed by rain and ice, some heavy in the afternoon; otherwise, warmer Max UV Index: 1 (Low) Thunderstorms: 0% Precipitation: 0.92 in Rain: 0.48 in Snow: 0 in Ice: 0.44 in Hours of Precipitation: 8 hrs Hours of Rain: 3 hrs Cold & Flu Forecast > Lo 20°RealFeel® 6°Precipitation 79% Night N E S W S 7 mph Gusts: 21 mph Sleet and freezing rain in the evening; cloudy with a bit of snow, sleet, and freezing rain late Max UV Index: N/A Thunderstorms: 0% Precipitation: 0.35 in Rain: 0 in Snow: 0.1 in Ice: 0.34 in Hours of Precipitation: 6 hrs Hours of Rain: 0 hrs Temperature History - Dec 30
Last year I spent my week off at Christmas clearing trail because of the ice storm, ahead maybe, could it happen, oh ya. I hope we don't get it but I'll make sure I mark it on the calendar.
They have changed our forcast about 7 times for Wed. and Thurs. this week, sooo me thinks they need to not do that...