In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bucket List

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Jack Straw, Nov 14, 2014.

  1. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Now that there are more miles behind me than there are ahead, I was thinking about what I would want to put on my bucket list. I would like to travel out west. I can't come up with much more, other than retiring and doing whatever I want whenever I want. What's on your BL?
     
    Gark, rottiman and wildwest like this.
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,374
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Making it to retirement.
    A band saw mill and woodworking shop would help pass the time.
     
    Gark, Stinny, rottiman and 3 others like this.
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Ride across the US on my bike. See the northern lights from the far north; Alaska or Yukon. Live till I die.
     
    splitoak, Gark, Stinny and 5 others like this.
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,620
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Travel to Berks County PA genealogical archives and break through my genealogical brick wall :headbang:. Or win the lottery and pay someone to do it for me.
     
  5. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    To make it to retirement and be healthy enough to enjoy each day to the fullest.
     
    Gark, Stinny, schlot and 2 others like this.
  6. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Trip to Europe..Germany and England.
     
  7. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    Decide on a place to settle down.
     
    Stinny and wildwest like this.
  8. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    I want to be healthy and still active when my grandsons graduate from HS. I'd be 77... definately doable... :yes:
     
    splitoak, Gark, wildwest and 2 others like this.
  9. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,620
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I will be 59 when my daughter graduates HS :rofl: :lol: DH 62:rofl: :lol:
     
    fox9988, Stinny and Jack Straw like this.
  10. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    ... and very healthy and very active... young whipper snapper... :D
     
    Jack Straw, fox9988 and wildwest like this.
  11. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    What I wood put on my bucket list.
    Have a woodshop to tinker in.
    Have a cabin out in the countryside.
    Be ahead of css wood for when I can't anymore.
    Drink coffee with momma on the open porch on the cabin and sit around the woodstove inside watching birds on the feeder.
    Be the memory to grandkids at the cabin that my grandparents are to me at the cabin they had.
     
  12. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    That's a great list GS... :campfire:
     
    wildwest, Greenstick and Jack Straw like this.