Hope every thing turns out OK and they find the person. Sorry for the fuzzy pic, Tough to focus in the dark. Seems a fisherman might have fallen out of a boat. Looks like we made the news too. http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-282081271.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CTBrand
Sure feel sorry for that person. Even if there was a life jacket worn, its too cold to be in the water
They have the State police chopper flying grids. 3 men were in a boat when it capsized. 2 made it back to shore. A 22 year old is still missing. He's been in the water since around 5.30 pm.
Not good. The rescue efforts were changed to recovery around 10:00 PM last evening and they still haven't found the missing person. They will resume the recovery effort this AM. Sad sad day!
I hope he was alright? That long in water this cold? What's the temp of the lake? Prayers sent to that man and his family
We were hoping, But we lost him. They found him around 12:20 this afternoon. Just 21 years old. Very sad!! The link I posted has been updated.
Way too young to die. It sucks to think wearing a life preserver on a boat is like wearing a seat belt in a car. I know they are bulky and get in way but.....
This is one of those things that it's hard to like post but they are good kind words. If you know what I mean.