In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Floating a Fire

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Nov 2, 2014.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I've been thinking a lot about what was said about Super Cedars floating and burning simultaneously. Think of a big shindig with a pond and party lights, classical music playing and a full 36 pack of FHC Super Cedars afire, floating on the pond.
     
    Backwoods Savage and papadave like this.
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I know, something I want to do too. This spring it will be fun messing with the guys at night at the fishing pier on the lake.
     
  3. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    Wish I had pics...young hick with too much time in my hands....many years ago....took 2 30 gal barrels laid sideways and welded a 55 gal between them oOo cut top 1/3 of 55 off and loaded with wood cabled an anchor on and had a floating bon fire at my party. Rest of my hick friends loved it.