In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Inconclusive My phone...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Chvymn99, Nov 2, 2014.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Heres a weird one. My Iphone wont load the chainsaw section threads. If I click on it it kicks me to the home page. Only way I can see any part of it is through the new post section or alerts. I haven't had a issue with any other section, just that one...
     
  2. SquareFile

    SquareFile

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    6,567
    Location:
    somewhere
    You've been banned by me, :p your signature makes me envious. :thumbs:
     
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Yea, I thought about that, but as a CAD addict.... I'm starting to get the shakes and twitches...:whistle:

    But the good news is I'm able to get it on it with my Laptop and tablet... Weird....I must not be denied....:D... I must feed the monster....:rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Are you using a bookmark?
     
  5. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Have you tried selecting the "Stay Logged in" box when you sign up?

    Several others have had issues like this. Where you log in, them check alerts, or go into a Forum, you are then asked to log in again.
     
  6. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Nope, I can see all other sections except that area.

    I'm still logged in to everything...
     
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  8. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    This what I get. It redirects me. I can follow from alerts. But I can't get in directly to that section.
     

    Attached Files:

  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Did you try to non-www address?
     
  10. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    I tried to google it but no dice...
     
  11. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Tried to power down and power back up. Does these have cache?
     
  12. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  13. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  15. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Ok, tried that no dice.

    So just for the giggles. I went through all the thread headers. No problem, except for the chainsaw section. My luck my favorite section has me locked out....:rofl: :lol:.... Maybe there is a special build that you all are building for me...:rofl: :lol:....keeping me in the dark, huh...:vulture:....
     
    clemsonfor, concretegrazer and milleo like this.
  16. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    it's really weird that it is just doing it on the one device. It's not like we actually build the website for each device, we just have some formatting layers on top of everything. And for some reason your phone doesn't like chainsaws.
     
  17. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Chvymn99 try again now-- i just finished some work on one of the crucial server files.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  18. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Nope.... Tried your link too, above.
     
  19. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    I wonder if any other iPhone users are seeing this? MasterMech
     
  20. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    OK, I have officially no idea what is wrong.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.