In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Need a source for 3/4 inch flat door gasket material.

Discussion in 'Non-EPA Woodstoves and Fireplaces' started by oldspark, Oct 29, 2014.

  1. oldspark

    oldspark

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,534
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Any know where I can get some for a reasonable price?
     
  2. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,294
    Likes Received:
    66,758
    Location:
    IN
    I have some 3/4 round I'll give you if it is of any use.
     
  3. oldspark

    oldspark

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,534
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Thanks for the offer but I need the flat, I put 5/8 on and it works for now but I want to put the 3/4 on.
     
  4. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I took my insert door to the local glass company for a new piece of glass and they installed the door gasket too, might check them out.