In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Site problems?

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by ttdberg, Oct 31, 2014.

  1. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    Am I the only one who keeps getting bounced around to a page that says in blue writing the server upgrade was successful and that I should clear my browser cache (which doesn't help by the way)?
     
  2. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Never seen it......but then again, I use a Mac. :thumbs::banana:
     
  3. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,315
    Likes Received:
    55,519
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    When you log in, Check the stay logged in box and you won't get bounced.


    Log in.jpg
     
  4. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    Will do! Thank you!
     
  5. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Yep. Until all the problems are figured, do as Jay suggested. Select the Stay logged in box.

    All should be well.
    .
     
  6. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    No I've had some weird things happen lately.
    Then click & get the home page.

    But weird for a while. Then things worked ok
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  7. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    yep, got a couple security warning messages this morning.
     
    jtakeman likes this.
  8. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,315
    Likes Received:
    55,519
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Well, I see security final caught up to the sites trouble maker! :p

    Honestly I had nothing to do with it!! :whistle:
     
    smoke show likes this.