In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

OMG, I think my old Schrader is on another site

Discussion in 'Non-EPA Woodstoves and Fireplaces' started by wildwest, Oct 21, 2014.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,645
    Likes Received:
    144,586
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol:

    New owner asking for advice. I would assume the peeps that bought our previous home are remodeling, and, (ahem) are against putting smoke in the atmosphere so they sold it to this person.
     
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Well... at least when they sold the old stove, it will never make evil smoke again ... wait... what? :D
     
    papadave and wildwest like this.
  3. fox9988

    fox9988

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,710
    Likes Received:
    8,287
    Location:
    NW Arkansas 72717
    Small world. You should be able to give them spot on advice about it.
     
    papadave and wildwest like this.
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,645
    Likes Received:
    144,586
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I pm'd her :)
     
    papadave and Stinny like this.
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,645
    Likes Received:
    144,586
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    After messaging with the person, it is not my old stove (not 1/2 as purdy!, thought maybe it was outside in the rains all summer but not mine), but I told what I could about it and being safe.
     
    Pallet Pete, fox9988 and Stinny like this.
  6. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Small world...
     
  7. fox9988

    fox9988

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,710
    Likes Received:
    8,287
    Location:
    NW Arkansas 72717
    It is a small world:cheers:
     
    My IS heats my home and wildwest like this.