In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

steak and chicken on the pit

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Smokinpiney, Oct 20, 2014.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    I picked up baby piney after work and when we got home I decided to light up the pit and get a nice bed of coals going. The mrs got home and two friends of ours stopped over while I cooked some chicken and a fat sirloin on the pit. Chicken was seasoned with a beer/garlic rub and the steak with a Montreal steak seasoning.

    KIMG0321.JPG
     
  2. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Yummy. That looks real good. Enjoy it bro
     
  3. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    Three of the four food groups covered:thumbs: Steak, chicken, and beer
    I've got the 4th (going in the oven:emb:) pork w/beans
     
  4. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,514
    Likes Received:
    95,530
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Looks awesome. Almost could smell that over here.
     
    campinspecter likes this.