In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Eco65 so far + a question

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by wildwest, Oct 14, 2014.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,673
    Likes Received:
    144,742
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    We have been using about 1 bag a day since late September, running it on low speed the majority of the time, for now... A few days we have needed 2 per day. By day I mean a 24 hour span lol. I think we ended up with a fantastic situation with all the insulating and the new Eco65 :)

    I have been turning the stove off during the afternoon, its warmer and the lower sun swings into the room, I wonder about the ignitor? Do I need an extra one on hand? I have to get everything shipped here and would not apprecaite waiting for one in mail if this one quit.
     
  2. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    yes
     
    wildwest and slvrblkk like this.
  3. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    x2
     
    wildwest and smoke show like this.
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,673
    Likes Received:
    144,742
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I'd prefer to buy from someone here. Any SBI guys that ship items?
     
  5. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Give forum member Eric at Kinsman stoves a call. He's not a Drolet dealer, but may be able to get parts for them anyway. He gives discounts to forum members.
    330-448-0300

    Another possibility is Don2222
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    My Enerzone probably uses the same Ignitor.

    Here are my stats as of right now (ran a few cold days this season, but mainly last season).


    My ignitor has been on for almost 145 hours!! (This interface is why I love the Enerzone so much. It allows you to run any motor individually to test them, oil them, etc.. Or test the ignitor, or it will tell you if you had a missed start, if the pressure switch isn't satisfied, if you're out of fuel ;) lol,
    1413427952807.jpg





    The one thing SBI does is torture test their stoves. That beat the crap of out them and do no cleaning, maintenance, etc.

    I still recommend one. But I want to instill faith that you won't need one every year. More like every few years. As long as you keep the maintenance up.
     
    wildwest likes this.