In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Donations for phil's family

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Smokinpiney, Oct 14, 2014.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    I've seen the saw auctions to raise money for phil's family but is there an account or site set up anywhere if someone just want's to donate? Sorry if it's already been posted and i missed it.
     
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    I have an email sent out now.

    There is a link to a fire department that is taking donations, but I would like a direct link to his wife. When I get the info, I will pass it along.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Great question. I understand he had children?
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,177
    Location:
    Central MI
    Could somebody please bring me up to date. I have not been on the forum much this past couple weeks. Perhaps this is the fellow that Zap told me about but I don't know much about it.
     
  5. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey