In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I HAVE CAD, I Have Cad, i have cad

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by buZZsaw BRAD, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,615
    Likes Received:
    189,805
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Brad, to help your CAD, grab that 4910 while you can
     
    buZZsaw BRAD, eatonpcat, RCBS and 3 others like this.
  2. Stephiedoll

    Stephiedoll

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    4,093
    Likes Received:
    29,423
    Location:
    Omaha, NE.
    I for one would love to see you using that 20' bar Brad.
     
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,861
    Likes Received:
    215,663
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Couple tanks through the 2511. Love this little saw. Cut fresh black locust last week and dead sugar maple this week. I know its a limbing saw but ideal for cut smalls in tangled areas.

    Tried the 620 briefly and it will get sold. Wishing it had a 20" bar. May list it in the classifieds here. VERY LOW hours.

    I will be getting the 4910 soon. Rain day road trip as its 45 minutes one way.
     
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2026 at 9:29 AM
  4. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,615
    Likes Received:
    189,805
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Those are the 2 saws you need huskihl to put Xtra Sausage in...
     
    eatonpcat, Ron T and buZZsaw BRAD like this.
  5. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,883
    Likes Received:
    121,688
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Snot gunna happen. :smoke:
     
  6. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,861
    Likes Received:
    215,663
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    As much as I hate to admit it you're probably right. I have been doing some looking into it though.
     
    eatonpcat and Ron T like this.
  7. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,570
    Likes Received:
    18,917
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    It's easy Brad. Contact Kevin and get on the list. You'll be hooked once you do.