Hey Walt, "Gimmee Five"! You are a good man for hosting this and helping others! Looks like a great time with friendly people. Wish I was there. Here's to a safe and happy GTG! ..... Russ
Just a guess from looking at the pile , 20 to 25 cord. When we were in full production we were making over two cord an hour. My stuff is old and half wore out like me . Everytime we get going good something would break or jamb up and we had to fix it
That's quite a setup out there and looks like a great time. Maybe someday I'll get to one of these shindigs. Looking at the images of the beam splitters mounted on small trailers to use as upright (standing) vertical splitters reminded me that's something I want to do that with my old Troy-Bilt splitter at some point. Thanks for all the pics.
Those splitters with the tables and lift on them are the most productive machines I have worked. Working flat off the bucking trailer is such a time and back saver. walt engineering at it's finest. You would find the trip to a GTG very enjoyable I think. I've made lifelong friendships of folks I never would have met otherwise.