Ive had this truck about 10 years now, and its been down the last 3 with brake problems and it needed batteries. I tried listing it as is for what I thought was pretty cheap but no one was interested in it not running. A buddy of mine helped me get it running and I had the local tire shop do the breaks. The flatbed was built when I bought the truck, and not built the best so we're re doing that. Ive got some red oak I had milled a few years back for this project eventually.
Pulled the interior, was pretty musty from sitting for years. Found and fixed a few water leaks, sound deadened the entire floor and started on the ceiling. Much quieter going down the road. Also ripped the old boards and wiring off the bed, and rewired everything to a junction box. My buddy will be doing some welding on the bed before I redeck it.
I need to replace the battery cables, the air intake, and it needs tires but its been good to get it running again, and put to work moving wood.
Junkyard find from a few years back, lund cab visor. Was blue, finally got around to painting it white. On my list of things to do