In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Karma Craigslist/Marketplace finds

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by The Wood Wolverine, Oct 13, 2021.

  1. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,869
    Likes Received:
    114,944
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    That's a day trip for me . I'm out.
     
  2. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,365
    Likes Received:
    31,763
    Location:
    Over here
    I got more than I been able/willing to get after at home right now.
     
    Chaz, brenndatomu, eatonpcat and 2 others like this.
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,824
    Likes Received:
    215,433
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    :rofl: :lol:

    I had a BL score from FBM that was in Massachusetts lined up a few weeks back. Just over the border but still an hour ride one way. Some nice straight easy access logs. Ended up not going. The mania is real and yes I resemble the :loco: :crazy: comment :emb:.
    Eric Wanderweg & jo191145 are big enablers! My kinda friends! :thumbs:
     
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2026
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,164
    Likes Received:
    163,592
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    100 for me, so nope...not too far for morningwood though!
    Go fill the cattle trailer to the roof! ;):D
     
  5. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,235
    Likes Received:
    50,444
    Location:
    Ct

    Did somebody say Black Locust?
     
  6. morningwood

    morningwood Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2022
    Messages:
    435
    Likes Received:
    2,091
    Location:
    Ohio
    Bunch of storms have rolled through the area last week so that checks out. There was a video of a car being rolled over by a microburst on 71.
     
    T.Jeff Veal, eatonpcat, Chaz and 2 others like this.
  7. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,824
    Likes Received:
    215,433
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Scary stuff. I saw that on the weather channel the ther day.
     
    T.Jeff Veal, eatonpcat, Chaz and 2 others like this.
  8. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,365
    Likes Received:
    31,763
    Location:
    Over here
    Black what?

    upload_2026-8-25_10-52-18.png
     
  9. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,164
    Likes Received:
    163,592
    Location:
    NE Ohio
  10. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,824
    Likes Received:
    215,433
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    RCBS, T.Jeff Veal, John D and 5 others like this.
  11. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,164
    Likes Received:
    163,592
    Location:
    NE Ohio
  12. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,873
    Likes Received:
    121,582
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Couldn’t pass this up. Meeting him tomorrow. 4 loops of 84 driver Oregon for $10ea.
    IMG_9807.jpeg
     
  13. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,577
    Likes Received:
    189,476
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Great score.
     
  14. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,873
    Likes Received:
    121,582
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    He messages me saying he has 5 Oregon, 4 Husky. Fingers crossed they are X-cut. I’ll get those too.
     
  15. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,824
    Likes Received:
    215,433
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Maybe we should start a chain hoarding thread too! :whistle:

    Nice find. Idve been all over that too even though I don't run 25" that much. With Eric Wanderweg having the chain breaker I can have him make 20" loops. Great to have connections!
     
  16. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,873
    Likes Received:
    121,582
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Guilty. I probably don’t need this chain but if my son continues to use the bigger Husky he has, they can go to him. I have yet to own any of Husky’s newest chain, x-cut so it would be cool to try it out.
     
    RCBS, MikeInMa, eatonpcat and 3 others like this.
  17. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,365
    Likes Received:
    31,763
    Location:
    Over here
    I'm trying to get used to the xcut. It's weird. When using I'm either impressed or wondering what the problem is. Probably me. I got a loop on the 6100 right now that's cutting well. I have the top plate angle a little steep. It's harder chain like Stihl. I can feel it when I file.