In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The big push

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by RCBS, Feb 6, 2023.

  1. EODMSgt

    EODMSgt

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2020
    Messages:
    1,829
    Likes Received:
    16,300
    Location:
    White Mountain Region, NH
    Nice!

    I have a few outdoors-themed items hanging around but I always liked this one (and not to brag, but I did have a bull moose right by my deck a couple months ago...so awesome):

    20261005_161817.jpg
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2026 at 4:32 PM
    eatonpcat, T.Jeff Veal, JDU and 2 others like this.
  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,799
    Likes Received:
    215,288
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    :(
     
    T.Jeff Veal and eatonpcat like this.
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,799
    Likes Received:
    215,288
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Dang, shag and honey locust. :bug: When you hoard BTU"s you don't mess around!:salute:
     
    T.Jeff Veal and eatonpcat like this.