In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Gardening Gardening

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Interests' started by mattjm1017, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. hovlandhomestead

    hovlandhomestead

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2018
    Messages:
    2,430
    Likes Received:
    19,499
    Location:
    MN
    IMG_7413.jpeg IMG_7417.jpeg
    Some of my garlic and onions curing over the last week.
     
  2. hovlandhomestead

    hovlandhomestead

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2018
    Messages:
    2,430
    Likes Received:
    19,499
    Location:
    MN
    How are everyone’s vegetable gardens doing? We are a little dry, but it sure beats too much rain. Beans, herbs, summer squash, potatoes, onions, peppers and tomatoes are all producing well this year.

    IMG_7422.jpeg
    IMG_7424.jpeg IMG_7427.jpeg IMG_7425.jpeg IMG_7426.jpeg
     
  3. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,862
    Likes Received:
    114,901
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
  4. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,862
    Likes Received:
    121,495
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    My garden is flourishing.
    upload_2026-7-25_15-39-27.png

    This is a large plant but alas, all I can show.
     
  5. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,862
    Likes Received:
    121,495
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Today was a good day to harvest my sweet potatoes. These vines are crazy, never saw anything like it. I removed several like that too.
    IMG_9753 Large.jpeg

    IMG_9750 Large.jpeg IMG_9751 Large.jpeg IMG_9754 Large.jpeg

    I’d guess 50lbs.
    IMG_9755 Large.jpeg


    And.. strawberries still producing?!?! In October. :faint:
    IMG_9748 Large.jpeg
     
  6. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,862
    Likes Received:
    121,495
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Oh, forgot. Yesterday I harvested my one jalapeño plant. This is after I already got about 25 peppers off of it. 1/2 of a 5 gallon bucket full.
    IMG_9756 Large.jpeg
     
  7. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,296
    Likes Received:
    58,638
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
  8. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,557
    Likes Received:
    189,296
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Your garden really produced well. Nice pickings