Elizabeth got a boot that you pump up so we'll see how that goes. I don't think she'll be able to do any cooking though.
We have no intention of letting the forum "fold", for the record. We are trying to get things figured out, lots of technical issues involved that admittedly I am not a ace at. Please understand I have basically 2 full-time jobs and a house and family to take care of on top of the forums. I had intended on coming out but am just too busy to do so, have a safe and enjoyable weekend all. Keep the rest of us up to snuff with pics if you can.
I know that and appreciate it my friend. We have another member here that's graciously offered his time and expertise doing a deep-dive into the site and seeing exactly what we need to do to update it and bring it up to snuff first. That's going on right now. We've had some crazy crap going on (I think alot of it from overseas hacks and bots) and being our software is older it's caused issues. I sincerely apologize to everyone, but some still get upset that I don't drop everything I've got going on and put all my time into the site which I simply cannot do. Someday when I'm retired I'll be able to put alot more time into the place....
Thank you, kind Sir! Feeling terrible I'm not up to cooking anything, but Keith has been pretty adamant about me staying put and keeping my foot up. Looking forward to seeing everyone.