I can relate my friend! Loaded a half cord and stacked next door in the bundle shed. Came back to the wood yard and loaded the half cord for delivery tomorrow that I have to stack as well. Do you have to stack any deliveries?
Goodyear was running a 30% off special so I pulled the trigger on a set of Kelly AT’s. Install next week. 3 cords in queue with hurricane rain forecast all weekend
New tires just in time for winter Are you hoping to bag a few more firewood logs from the upcoming storm or are you hoping it dissipates by the time it brushes by you?
I need to get at least an inch from this system. Planted trees all week in anticipation including 6 25g Hophornbeams. Everyone is saying the nino will make lots of snow this winter. Unfortunately it looks like the mountains is going to get the heaviest rain
Watching the weather channel and I see both you and Chud are getting rained on pretty good? Any threats of flooding? Hows the wind factor?
Wind is not bad and we have not gotten much rain yet, but enough to put the brakes on processing and delivery.
We were far enough away, so just some strong breezes and some rain. A few small limbs down in the road this morning. I've seen a lot worse thunderstorms. May have some heavier rain later this morning as the outer bands pass through