Oh believe me, I will have help. No way I am doing that myself. I think the most I've done in a weekend myself was around 12-15.
Thats still impressive alone. My shoulders are starting to feel it from tossing splits...as are my back, hips, elbows!!! Good luck this weekend Joe. The forecast looked good for our area with dewpoint dropping drastically for Saturday.
I've always liked that picture! I wonder how she'd look in a red dress? Asking for someone from maine....
Only because you asked...all that red dress stuff was before my time I think (or not long after I joined).
I borrowed a dump trailer from a friend last night and was alternating loads between the dump truck and my pickup and trailer. I had 2 guys loading for me from 8-1 and they pretty much kept up with my delivery time. I loaded 2 on my own before they got there and 3 more after they left, one of which gets delivered at 7am tomorrow. Final tally for the day was 14 full cords. Tomorrow is a race to beat the rain that’s predicted for early afternoon.
Mission accomplished...got 11 cords delivered today. Would have been more but it rained, not just showers but a steady rain from 9ish until 2ish. My guys had enough by 11 and I was over it by 1. I did 2 Thursday after work and 3 on Friday. Got a nice dent put in the list.
Amazing amount of wood that you handle. I doubt I deal with 11 cords over the course of 2 or 3 years. Very impressive and an excellent work ethic. Keep it up, you are very inspiring,
Thank you for the kind words. It takes a lot of time and dedication but I love doing it. If I were less than 10 years so into my career, I would probably quit my day job and do it full time.