In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Burial Benefits

Discussion in 'Veterans Information Center' started by WeldrDave, Oct 6, 2020.

  1. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,143
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,583
    Location:
    US
    My mom just texted me a link to this shirt site that has the various panels or Rounds of names from the Wall… my dad’s name is in this “Round 14.” Maybe I don’t understand how names were or are added… if this part is just people who served and made it home? He did make it home… but 51 years later on the night of Nov 5 2019, I guess he decided he’d carried it long enough.

    upload_2026-10-1_21-3-30.png

    “Keith H. Van Wickler”

    Not sure I could bear to put a shirt like this on. Still guts my soul 7 years later…
     
    Knothead, brenndatomu, JD Guy and 5 others like this.