In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

That won’t buff out

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by jrider, Sep 26, 2026.

  1. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,101
    Likes Received:
    43,040
    Location:
    NJ
    Oh believe me, I will have help. No way I am doing that myself. I think the most I've done in a weekend myself was around 12-15.
     
    Screwloose, Chaz, eatonpcat and 7 others like this.
  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,866
    Likes Received:
    215,706
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    The two door model? I leased a 98 & 2000 and owned a 2003. I wish they still made them.
     
    Horkn, Screwloose, Chaz and 4 others like this.
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,866
    Likes Received:
    215,706
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Thats still impressive alone. :salute:

    My shoulders are starting to feel it from tossing splits...as are my back, hips, elbows!!! :pain: :rofl: :lol:

    Good luck this weekend Joe. The forecast looked good for our area with dewpoint dropping drastically for Saturday.
     
    Screwloose, Chaz, metalcuttr and 5 others like this.
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,828
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    I've always liked that picture!

    I wonder how she'd look in a red dress? Asking for someone from maine....:rofl: :lol:
     
  5. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,186
    Likes Received:
    163,790
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Stop it...bad dog
     
  6. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,893
    Location:
    Vermont
    LMAO!
     
  7. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,620
    Likes Received:
    189,832
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    X2...I'm sure someone with AI experience can make it happen...
     
  8. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,828
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    Well, if they can, please have them put some effort into a fix for the forum too! :handshake:
     
  9. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,186
    Likes Received:
    163,790
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    You too!? Down...bad dog! Go lay down! ;) :rofl: :lol:
     
  10. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,866
    Likes Received:
    215,706
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Calling EODMSgt Some of his recent AI stuff was pretty funny.
     
    Screwloose, yooperdave, Chaz and 6 others like this.
  11. EODMSgt

    EODMSgt

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2020
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    16,373
    Location:
    White Mountain Region, NH
    Only because you asked...all that red dress stuff was before my time I think (or not long after I joined).

    burly-woman-carrying-oak-log (1).jpeg burly-woman-carrying-oak-log.jpeg
     
  12. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,101
    Likes Received:
    43,040
    Location:
    NJ
    I borrowed a dump trailer from a friend last night and was alternating loads between the dump truck and my pickup and trailer. I had 2 guys loading for me from 8-1 and they pretty much kept up with my delivery time. I loaded 2 on my own before they got there and 3 more after they left, one of which gets delivered at 7am tomorrow. Final tally for the day was 14 full cords. Tomorrow is a race to beat the rain that’s predicted for early afternoon.
     
    metalcuttr, Chud, EODMSgt and 9 others like this.
  13. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,866
    Likes Received:
    215,706
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Mine too IINM. I joined February 2019.
     
    metalcuttr, Chud, EODMSgt and 5 others like this.
  14. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,307
    Likes Received:
    58,737
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Slacker!
     
    EODMSgt, jrider, metalcuttr and 8 others like this.
  15. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,101
    Likes Received:
    43,040
    Location:
    NJ
    Haha. Pretty sure I did 18 shots of whiskey and 100 perfect one armed pullups to start the day.
     
    Chaz, Ron T, metalcuttr and 9 others like this.
  16. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,101
    Likes Received:
    43,040
    Location:
    NJ
    Mission accomplished...got 11 cords delivered today. Would have been more but it rained, not just showers but a steady rain from 9ish until 2ish. My guys had enough by 11 and I was over it by 1. I did 2 Thursday after work and 3 on Friday. Got a nice dent put in the list.
     
    Chaz, metalcuttr, EODMSgt and 12 others like this.
  17. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,266
    Likes Received:
    30,803
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    Amazing amount of wood that you handle. I doubt I deal with 11 cords over the course of 2 or 3 years. Very impressive and an excellent work ethic. Keep it up, you are very inspiring,
     
  18. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,620
    Likes Received:
    189,832
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Well done, Joe. Impressive work. So glad the truck is back on the road making deliveries
     
    Chaz, brenndatomu, metalcuttr and 5 others like this.
  19. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,101
    Likes Received:
    43,040
    Location:
    NJ
    Thank you for the kind words. It takes a lot of time and dedication but I love doing it. If I were less than 10 years so into my career, I would probably quit my day job and do it full time.
     
    Chaz, Haftacut, Stephiedoll and 9 others like this.
  20. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,181
    Likes Received:
    166,515
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    When I lived in Maine. Not maybe. Lol