Is the the most recent way to scam customers? Nice looking firewood as always. Some lucky customers you have.
Nice load and generous of you to add some primo wood to the mix. How common is Holly there? I've only seen a couple small shrubs/saplings here. Sold a quarter cord of pit wood yesterday. Ran into the guy by chance late Friday while delivering bundles and he inquired. Close by which was a plus. Been for sale all Summer with minimal interest. Mostly cottonwood with some cedar. I may have another one for Fall burning season.
American Holly is an occasional score. Older ones are 30-40’ tall and typically multi stemmed. The main trunk being 24-30”. It splits oddly kinda like big apple, so I don’t go out of my way for it.
Plucking away at a pile of oak, locust, and maple from left over from land clearing for the town’s latest construction project.
My buddy helped me get this truck up and running again after sitting a couple years so taking him this load of boiler wood
Figured some sharp eyed hoarder would see that. They got dozed out in June. I limbed them & cut the root balls off then. I missed one & didn’t have a saw with me last month when I wrangled a skid loader, grapple & trailer. So I just cut it off when I got them home. I left a bunch of ash & 18”- 30” honey locust, no time & no interest.
The google app on my phone was corrupted so I deleted and downloaded again and my fhc password was lost, so I had to switch to labtop. Naheastah busting load of RO,WO,Hickory with a splash of RM
1 cord loads been going out the door for about a month now. Nearing the end. 2 loads tomorrow then I have 4 loads left to deliver for this fall. Be nice to be done. Especially with $6.79/gallon diesel.