In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Forum is slow and glitchy

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Redneck, Apr 29, 2026.

  1. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,894
    Location:
    Vermont
    That's my concern. A lot of regulars haven't been heard from in months.
     
  2. Stephiedoll

    Stephiedoll

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    4,093
    Likes Received:
    29,433
    Location:
    Omaha, NE.
    Been working fine here. Very thankful for Scotty Overkill and the rest of the @moderators for all their hard work.
     
  3. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,188
    Likes Received:
    163,809
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Hangover? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,694
    Likes Received:
    144,851
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :cool:
     
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,694
    Likes Received:
    144,851
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I haven't seen a fatal error since yesterday late afternoon.
     
  6. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,894
    Location:
    Vermont
    I just figured it out. A little slow today.
     
  7. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,188
    Likes Received:
    163,809
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I can't get past MF...:picard: :rofl: :lol:
     
  8. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,749
    Likes Received:
    20,843
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    What is it they say A true friend will be sitting next to you in jail.................
    A true FHC wouldn't run away from a little issue.
    Heck I haven't burned any wood in 8+ years yet here I am.
     
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,775
    Likes Received:
    224,839
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    I got it. For those still wondering, you can purchase this in the swag shop It is on a red cap with bold lettering "MFHCG".

    M-FHC-GA...........does that hellp?

    Now did you get it? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  10. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,023
    Likes Received:
    312,512
    Location:
    Central MI
    How do you pronounce that? What does it mean?
     
  11. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,023
    Likes Received:
    312,512
    Location:
    Central MI
    The forum had started working for a couple days and that was nice but this morning it's back to its old ways...
     
  12. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,894
    Location:
    Vermont
    It's gotten to the point that a few regulars are "keeping the lights on" while often I get on and nobody else is on. Even in the middle of the day or evening.
     
  13. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,593
    Likes Received:
    68,127
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    Errrting's fine... you just can't hit that pesky "forums" button. But if you go to your notifications section and follow one of the links to a particular thread, you can access the different forums that way. Kind of a back door thing. That convoluted process should weed out most everybody that isn't a severe addict to this site :whistle:
     
  14. Jeffrey Svoboda

    Jeffrey Svoboda

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    2,858
    Likes Received:
    16,846
    Location:
    Michigan
    I use the "new posts" button most times unless I'm in a convo. Then I hit the back button and new posts.
     
  15. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,281
    Likes Received:
    54,290
    Location:
    NC
    Afternoon fatal error ftw
     
  16. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,894
    Location:
    Vermont
    We shouldn't have to use back door tactics. FWIW this thread was started in April.
     
  17. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,593
    Likes Received:
    68,127
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    I've kind of just accepted that it's going to be one of those long term threads like "Colder here. What's your temp? What ya burnin?"
    This is just how it is. :confused:
     
  18. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,894
    Location:
    Vermont
  19. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,188
    Likes Received:
    163,809
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Same here..."new posts" and "watched threads" cover 90% of my navigation here
     
  20. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,894
    Location:
    Vermont
    new posts and alerts