Was that the one you said you wanted $400 for and a guy even told you that was too much for its condition? Didnt you have that for sale for awhile?
What didn't you like about it Mike, compared to an 036/360 if you've used them? Or are you comparing that level of performance to something bigger?
Seemed heavy for it's performance. With a 20" bar it was way too easy to bog down. The saw was a 2010 version -- one of the last ones made and was completely stock... Not sure how many changes were made during it's production run. I know a muffler mod is supposed to do wonders but I never got around to doing it. Once I got my 254xp going I almost never used the 361 and when I did I always was disappointed. And now that I have this I didn't see any reason to keep tripping over the 361.
Hmmm, I run a 20" with RS chain on my 036/360 Pros without any trouble, but they have been dual ported and re-tuned. I always viewed the 361 as a possible successor to mine ............... scratch that idea, just keep rebuilding these if necessary!
I have had numerous (don't count anymore / about 10) 036's... I had two 361's because of all the hype (both bought this summer) I sold both 361's. The power of my 036 Pro is much better the of the 361. The 036/360 is 62cc and dual port (also the lightest and most HP out of all of them) and rubber mount AV (not choked at all by EPA) The 361 is 59cc and quad port and has Spring AV (kinda choked by EPA) The 362 is 59cc and strato charged with Springs (most choked by EPA) So save that 360 Boog. It runs much better. IMHO