In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Performance Parts Help

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by arustyyy_rtw, Oct 13, 2025.

Tags:
  1. arustyyy_rtw

    arustyyy_rtw

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2025
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Maine
    So I like to customize everything with a motor I physically can. A big one for me is chainsaws. does anybody know of any other companies other than West Coast Saw that makes badass looking felling spikes? Skid plates? Pipes? Mufflers?
     
  2. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,288
    Likes Received:
    31,227
    Location:
    Over here
    Pro Safety and Egan make aftermarket spikes. I've seen modded mufflers on fleabay. I don't think I've ever seen an actual expansion chamber for sale...pretty custom stuff that you'd need a builder for?
     
    KSPlainsman, Screwloose and eatonpcat like this.
  3. Eggshooterist

    Eggshooterist

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2021
    Messages:
    7,020
    Likes Received:
    38,121
    Location:
    Erff
    Screwloose, eatonpcat and RCBS like this.
  4. Eggshooterist

    Eggshooterist

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2021
    Messages:
    7,020
    Likes Received:
    38,121
    Location:
    Erff
  5. arustyyy_rtw

    arustyyy_rtw

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2025
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Maine
    Good to know. Thanks fellas
     
    Screwloose likes this.