In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bunyan

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Ohio dave, Oct 1, 2025.

  1. Ohio dave

    Ohio dave

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2019
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    12,759
    Location:
    Akron, OH
    Anyone planning on attending The Paul Bunyan show in Ohio this weekend?
     
  2. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,482
    Likes Received:
    188,722
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Yes sir...we will be there.
     
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    If it weren't so far...
     
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,106
    Likes Received:
    163,141
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I'm only 1.5 hrs away, and probably not going...

    Bunyan 2025
     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,469
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    I will be at the Forest Festival in Elkins, WV or I would head down the road to hang out with some of my FHC friends!