The temp soared to the upper 50's the last two days, so I let Ole' Black Betty have a couple of days off. Got home from work tonight as the temp was starting to nosedive. Supposed to be a high of 34 and wet snow tomorrow so fire-up time has arrived. With the wind pounding, the draft was intense to say the least. Ole Betty was chugging right along in about 15 minutes. Got er' settled in right now and all is good. Couldn't be happier with the way this old 30 is working.
My 30 isn't even hooked up as of right now. Basement is under a slight paint job/remodel. So my feet are cold... Amazing the amount of heat that transfers through the floor So I must say, I am rather jealous. By Sunday, I hope to have her burnin again.
It was 68 here today. 64 tomorrow. I have no problem with that. It's November and I have barely burned any wood.
It was gorgeous and in the mid 60s here today. But tonight it is going to drop like a stone as that weather Dennis has is coming this way. it will be in the 20s here tomorrow AM and reach a high in the low 40s.
Ole Betty is still rollin on. Never went above 34 and windy here today. Supposed to drop down to 21 tonight. The heat feels nice though.
I cant wait to see how my 30 works out. We just another good frost overnight, beautiful with the sun coming up on it. Got Ole Betty's little sibling rockin' and rolling this morning, while sippin' my coffee.