In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Another Mystree

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by buZZsaw BRAD, Jul 16, 2024.

  1. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,765
    Likes Received:
    215,029
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Yard ornamental in the where I was working yesterday. At first I thought Bradford pear but bark and leaves don't match. I'm thinking some type of birch based on the leaves? What do you think FHC? IMG_5778.JPG IMG_5777.JPG IMG_5780.JPG IMG_5779.JPG
     
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
    JDU and Woodwidow like this.
  2. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,857
    Likes Received:
    121,428
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
  3. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,556
    Likes Received:
    67,793
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    Another vote for littleleaf linden, American basswood's smaller European cousin.
     
    Ronaldo and buZZsaw BRAD like this.