In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Audio speakers

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by wood and coal burner, Jul 11, 2024.

  1. wood and coal burner

    wood and coal burner

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2018
    Messages:
    302
    Likes Received:
    2,094
    Location:
    Quakertown,PA
    I have been building audio speakers for a few years now. Not very good with taking pictures of my work but here are a few. The Obelisk is solid walnut and only the one is shown. I have also made a few mini Obelisks and have sold them. Also 2 old radios that I re-finished and mounted speakers in. The electronics were missing in the one and the other did not work. I am working on a dual sub-woofer now when I get the chance but am going to have to sneak it into the house since the wife says I have too much stereo stuff already. Obelisk Speaker.jpg Old Radio Speaker #1.jpg Old radio speaker #2.jpg
     
  2. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,304
    Likes Received:
    31,293
    Location:
    Over here
    It would appear that the wife has no shortage of knick knacks to put on top of your stereo stuff! :rofl: :lol:
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Farmchuck, RCBS, eatonpcat and 2 others like this.
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,113
    Likes Received:
    163,181
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    She didn't manage anything on top of that first one though! :rofl: :lol:
    Nice work WnCB!
     
    Farmchuck, Eric VW, RCBS and 2 others like this.
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,645
    Likes Received:
    144,587
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  6. ReelFaster

    ReelFaster

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,875
    Likes Received:
    19,919
    Location:
    S.Jersey
    Awesome, great job!
     
    Farmchuck and RCBS like this.