Decided to take a few hours this afternoon and go hiking with the family. It was gorgeous out there and we had a great time! The Maples are already changing around here.
I don't know as I'd call ya gorgeous Cert ... but, you look like ya had a great day. Nice view up there!
The leaves are all starting to turn here. Quite early and hopefully a sign of things to come! (Snow baby!)
Sure was a great day outdoors. Supposed to be a picture perfect week of weather here hope it's nice by you.
Yeah I could do without the snow for awhile yet! Although I am wanting to try out the new insulation lol Proudly wearingmy gadsden and culpeper shirt. Thanks for the hoookup with that store.
Awesome! Couldn't tell from my phone until you said something and I zoomed! Wouldn't want to hike around here. Just north of us, major man hunt still underway.
Getting some color here too, esp higher up. Looks like a great day and some quality time with the family.
We are already seeing the color here, all the maples are showing significant orange. Oaks have not started yet. Great day cert. Im looking forward to my kids being old enough to hike. Weve done little nature walks with them so far and they like it so...