In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Coming along

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Locust Post, Apr 6, 2024.

  1. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,783
    Likes Received:
    215,159
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    I hate when that happens! :hair:

    What do you call a wood hoarder who splits in the rain?...a damp fool! :rofl: :lol:
     
    John D, jo191145, Chvymn99 and 4 others like this.
  2. John D

    John D

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2024
    Messages:
    1,430
    Likes Received:
    7,283
    Location:
    Syracuse ny
    I hear you we might have rain starting tomorrow but they are showing 80% chance on Friday
     
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,860
    Likes Received:
    121,466
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Friggin rain just won’t rest. :(
    upload_2024-4-9_20-13-10.png
     
    jo191145, Locust Post, John D and 3 others like this.
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,147
    Likes Received:
    163,449
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Yup pretty nice today, until this evening, eh?!
    Stacks are lookin gooder! :yes:
    Need any more EPDM?
     
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    jo191145, Locust Post, John D and 2 others like this.
  5. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,512
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    I could use some more.
     
  6. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
  7. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,234
    Likes Received:
    50,439
    Location:
    Ct
    Those are some nice stacks, good work. You’re making some of us look bad,,,,well me anyway :) I’ve been slacking.
     
  8. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,783
    Likes Received:
    215,159
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    You don't stack or slack just make it easier for yourself.
     
  9. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,512
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Now we have rain till Sat. Hopefully get back to splitting and stacking then. Sure glad I made the cutting runs when I did as the ground is so saturated I'd never get out to cut the way it is now.