In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Im Banned!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bocefus78, Sep 18, 2014.

  1. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    From the swag store that is....

    I wanted to see these FHC T shirts....guess I will have to wait.

    This is what I get:

    Firewood Hoarder's Club Forums - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.



    Is it just me or is something not working?
     
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    That is work in progress Grizz is working on some stuff for the shirts launch
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    We are making sure all of our preorders are filled before opening this up to everyone, we don't want anyone who preordered not getting the color/size they want. As soon as everyone who preorded has their transactions completed I will open it to everyone. Could be tonight yet.
     
  4. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Ban him......until his next post :)
     
  5. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Gotta check your guns at the door to get entry to the secret club!:rofl: :lol:

    Gary
     
  6. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    I don't do gun free zones...I'll go without the t shirt haha.

    Totally understand the pre order thing.

    Thanks grizzly
     
    Chvymn99, concretegrazer and splitoak like this.
  7. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Are you on Facebook? The Tshirts are up on the Firewood Hoarders page.

    I can download the pics and post them here if your not on FB.
     
  8. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239

    I heard there is a secret handshake. Problem is nobody knows it. :loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
     
    Gary_602z, Chvymn99 and papadave like this.
  9. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Sounds like an old fashioned gang banning......:whistle:
     
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014