In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Spring GTG at Dennis'..... Metal cutouts

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by metalcuttr, Feb 6, 2024.

?

Which cut outs would you like to see at the GTG

Poll closed Feb 10, 2024.
  1. Please pick three

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A

    28.6%
  3. B

    7.1%
  4. C

    28.6%
  5. D

    21.4%
  6. E

    21.4%
  7. F

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. H

    21.4%
  9. I

    7.1%
  10. J

    7.1%
  11. K

    21.4%
  12. L

    71.4%
  13. M

    21.4%
  14. N

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. G

    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. walt

    walt

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2016
    Messages:
    978
    Likes Received:
    8,614
    Location:
    north central ohio
    X2
     
  2. metalcuttr

    metalcuttr

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2018
    Messages:
    3,791
    Likes Received:
    27,772
    Location:
    western WA
    Dennis, when I think of all the fun and enjoyment you have brought to the members with your GTG's over the years I'm glad to help out! You are much appreciated my friend!
     
  3. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,456
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    J is epic, for those that see it. I love that one.


    I'm the only one that voted for it so far..


    Here's J Screenshot_20240209-191311.png

    Dennis is adamant that that splitter needs to be corrected. :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,980
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    X2 ^^^

    Thanks for all your efforts as well metalcuttr
    :yes:

    Much appreciated.
     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,485
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Thanks Tom,now that you said it, I see it!
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    I just want to know why the guy arguing for horizontal has a spear.
     
  7. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,456
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Lol. You don't question the guy holding the spear. :thumbs:
     
  8. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,115
    Likes Received:
    163,199
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    While a spear can be used in the H or V position, just as with many splitters, its most commonly used in the H position...:D
     
  9. metalcuttr

    metalcuttr

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2018
    Messages:
    3,791
    Likes Received:
    27,772
    Location:
    western WA
    Because those sit down guys can get pretty worked up!:whistle:
     
    Chaz, eatonpcat, theburtman and 5 others like this.
  10. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,456
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Luckily the calming milk crate is there to ease the tensions. :rofl: :lol:
     
  11. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US