Wasn't all that long ago we were getting ready to break the 700 mark. Just looked, and we are knocking on the 800 door. Wow......and the busy season is just startin'. Looks like we better start setting more places @ the big table as the family gets bigger and bigger...........
That's for sure! Someone will end up taking a moisture meter to it to find out if it's ready to burn.
As it gets colder and more people start spending more time indoors, we should really gain some traction. LOL... True story! !
Yep, noticed that earlier today....and the great thing is some of them are jumping in and getting active in the threads...
I was at the Ohio state football game today. Didn't get on much until later today. But I did approve 2 yesterday evening.
We just hit 800 members! ! Welcome to FHC @Aclarke !! It's nice to have another member with vast knowledge! ! I talk with @KilliansRedLeo a lot. So I heard a lot about you and the other Adam. Both good guys in my book!
I'm glad I found this site. I have learned quite a bit from you guys and still learning. There should be more guys like all of u in this world....thanks again
Crazy......but I'm glad because it truly seems the members all joining are first class people, too. Gonna be a good heating season!
Ever seen one of those MLM graphs? They start with a gradual taper and then *BAM!*- a dramatic increase in users. I've stated this before- I won't be surprised to hit 2K by new years. Hope everyone's ready if it happens.
More members= more pictures, saws, woodpiles, stoves, recipes, knowledge, projects...its' all good in my book, all good. This place is never stagnant. Plenty of good reading all around.