In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wow- 800 Here We Come

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Sep 13, 2014.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Wasn't all that long ago we were getting ready to break the 700 mark. Just looked, and we are knocking on the 800 door. Wow......and the busy season is just startin'. Looks like we better start setting more places @ the big table as the family gets bigger and bigger...........:bug::campfire::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
     
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF

    Agreed! Big table, NOT made of wood :D
     
  3. UncleJoe

    UncleJoe

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    5,854
    Location:
    SC Pa
    That's for sure! Someone will end up taking a moisture meter to it to find out if it's ready to burn.
     
  4. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    As it gets colder and more people start spending more time indoors, we should really gain some traction. :)


    LOL... True story! ! :rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,485
    Likes Received:
    113,767
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Yep, noticed that earlier today....and the great thing is some of them are jumping in and getting active in the threads...:drunk:
     
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I don't know about Dex and Scotty, but every time I looked there were users to approve today.
     
  7. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    I was at the Ohio state football game today. Didn't get on much until later today.

    But I did approve 2 yesterday evening.
     
    BrianK, Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  8. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Was that as boring as the score indicates?
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  9. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    It was nice because they won..

    But yeah, they shut Kent state down..
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  10. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    We just hit 800 members! !

    Welcome to FHC @Aclarke !!

    It's nice to have another member with vast knowledge! ! I talk with @KilliansRedLeo a lot. So I heard a lot about you and the other Adam. Both good guys in my book!

    :thumbs:
     
  11. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Other Adam?
     
  12. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I'm glad I found this site. I have learned quite a bit from you guys and still learning. There should be more guys like all of u in this world....thanks again
     
  13. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Another Adam on CR Forum. Not here..

    Your a good Adam too though :)
     
  14. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Crazy......but I'm glad because it truly seems the members all joining are first class people, too. Gonna be a good heating season!
     
  15. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Ever seen one of those MLM graphs? They start with a gradual taper and then *BAM!*- a dramatic increase in users.
    I've stated this before- I won't be surprised to hit 2K by new years.
    Hope everyone's ready if it happens.
     
    NYCountry, rottiman, Chvymn99 and 3 others like this.
  16. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    More members= more pictures, saws, woodpiles, stoves, recipes, knowledge, projects...its' all good in my book, all good.

    This place is never stagnant. Plenty of good reading all around.
     
  17. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    All I know is that the new guys have to bring the beer!
     
    DexterDay and Scotty Overkill like this.