Got most everything finished at my latest cut spot except some of the main trunk and I may let that go. Wanted to get it before the rain moves in 2 hrs worth
Big red is really earning her keep. Yeah i imagine those fields mud up quickly. Same rain for us on Saturday.
Yes calling for 100% chance on Sat. Our church had a Fall Fest planned for Sat with a lot of fun stuff for the kids. Cancelled. Looks like Walt's GTG is going to be a bit wet as well.
Just saw the radar for the weekend...they show heavier rain coming through overnight, then just light spotty showers through the day Saturday...Walts area shows 1/4" total, but here they currently have it at 1/2" total.
I was sort of planning on running out to Walt's for awhile on Sat but now on top of the rain I now have calling hours and funeral. to attend.