Not mine. My assistance was asked for this morning, across town at my SIL's. So, off I went. No pre-felling pics, but we had a rope tied off to his JD. He pulled, I cut. Odd felling as the stump was ripped out. The face cut should have been deep enough. The back cut was higher than the face cut. Pulling must have been a variable. Tree down. No extraneous damage or injury. The wood is destined to some one else. I still said if any wood needs to go away, just let me know.
Glad all are in one piece and its on the ground safely. Nice firewood tree. Too bad youre not getting any of the wood.
I had plenty of room behind the tree. As soon as the kerf started to open, I signaled the pulling to begin and I easily took several steps back. The trunk was still attached to the stump with those long fibers pulled from the stump. I cut those at arms length.