In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Gold Rush TV Show

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Oct 7, 2023.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,432
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Anyone else watch that?

    I see that Rick is back this year. What the heck happened to his voice?
     
    Screwloose and Eric VW like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,572
    Location:
    US
    I’ll have to tune back in…
     
    yooperdave and Screwloose like this.
  3. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,856
    Likes Received:
    114,841
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    I've watched it over the years.

    Rick lost the battle with his inner demons. He sounds and looks rough..

    Mentally and physically, he seems to be getting his life back in order. I wish him good luck.
     
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
    yooperdave, Eric VW and Screwloose like this.
  4. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,860
    Likes Received:
    121,465
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    After a couple seasons of watching the same old thing, over and over, we gave up.
     
    Screwloose and Jeffrey Svoboda like this.
  5. Jeffrey Svoboda

    Jeffrey Svoboda

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    2,850
    Likes Received:
    16,790
    Location:
    Michigan
    Yeah they sure beat that horse to death.
     
  6. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,296
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I used to watch it because I'm a machinery junkie..
    If I wanted drama I'd go to a family GTG.