In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Our crazy fall flowers...

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Sep 26, 2023.

  1. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,482
    Likes Received:
    188,726
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    We have several flowers in our yard that are slightly mixed up.
    The lantanas bloom midsummer on...they're looking good... 20230926_074003.jpg 20230926_074018.jpg 20230926_074112.jpg
    Then these that bloom early spring have decided to show a few flowers again...
    This azalea 20230926_074303.jpg
    A couple hydrangeas 20230926_074254.jpg
    And this shrub 20230926_074328.jpg
    Happy Fall, ya'll
     
  2. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,504
    Likes Received:
    95,481
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    The lantanas look great. I tried growing some last summer and they didn't do too bad. I don't think I had them in enough sunshine though, too shady a spot. I like how the flowers are all different colours as they bloom. My white hydrangea is blooming very well right now.
     
  3. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,248
    Likes Received:
    53,991
    Location:
    NC